Job Title: Network Architect
Location: St. Peters, MO
- Discuss with initiative leads and product owners to come up with business requirements which will be documented as user stories in for technical and non-technical teams to enhance and scale up the existing and new products.
- Work with technical leads, architects, subject matter experts and Support groups to review and analyze procedures and workflow to develop and propose the solution.
- Documents the solution before starting the deployment.
- Analyze the requirements and decide on possible test cases for the Cloud migration components and Public cloud implementation
- Participate with groups that are responsible for the overall strategy, architecture and design of the enterprise cloud
- Leverage next generation cloud technology platforms to enhance Client product accessibility, efficiency, security.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions in partnership with engineering and development teams
- Provide guidance across network, storage, management, and virtualization teams
- Evaluate and translate functional requirements to a technology solution on Azure / AWS
- Executes POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions
- Evaluate and execute container strategies and ecosystems such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Perform Physical server to Virtual server (P2V) migration
- Stay current with Infrastructure As a Service (IAAS) & Platform As a Service PAAS trends and incorporate emerging technology to benefit the platform
- Research, test and understand the value of a containerized cloud
- Perform PowerShell scripting on Azure side
- Production deployments using Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Develop microservices built in spring-java
- Maintenance of existing server network and network and infrastructure using different monitoring tools such as MS SCOM etc.
- Configuring AWS and Azure
- Deploy security patches to eliminate vulnerabilities and server security threat.
- Upgrade of servers in timely manner to have latest operating system, update existing software and maintain system files.
- 3+ years of experience in Network design, implementation, support and enhancements
- 2+ years’ experience in cloud based technologies like Azure, AWS etc
- Knowledge of Service (IAAS) & Platform As a Service PAAS
- 2+ years of hands on experience in Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with container strategies and ecosystems such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in database design, SQL Server 2005/2008, TSQL
- Proven experience in system integrations across multiple software platforms
- Proven experience in designing and building high volume networking applications.
- Proficiency in using architectural design utilities like Visio, ERDs, UML.
- Experience with BizTalk is helpful, but not required.
- Strong desire to mentor other team members.
- Demonstrably strong skills in object oriented design, patterns and programming.
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code.
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills.
Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Please send resume with appropriate information to firstname.lastname@example.org