Job Title: Software Developer
Location: St. Peters, MO
- Gathering and drafting requirements from users
- Use Java, Groovy for developing plugins
- Design Screens for Client product using Angular 2/3/4, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3 and advanced JavaScrip that interacts with SQL, NoSQL database at backend
- Use various Listeners from Swing to respond to User interaction in all components like cfAlgorithm, cfLauncher, cfLib, cfClient etc.
- Use Maven as build tool and GIT as source control in project development
- Build asynchronous single page web applications using Ajax, CORS, Firebase to increase Client product efficiency on web
- Work for responsive design, developing for mobile web and tablets for Client product to be able to be accessed via mobile devices including ios and android platforms
- Design application using multiple layouts provided by Java Swing.
- Plan, design and develop Client product UI multiple layouts to meet user requirements using CSS, HTML5, AngularJS
- Develop Grid BagLayouts to provide multiple components and flexible Layout.
- Develop Border Layout to place different components in various directions as demanded.
- Design and develop Flow Layout to accommodate JPanels.
- Develop SQL queries and stored procedures for data validation
- Design database architecture to ensure Client product thin client application logic is used in database
- Writing SQL Queries for Client product UI interaction
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software solutions using Microsoft and Javatechnologies.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in .Net and Java technologies including 3.5 and 4.0 versions, ASP.Net, Java, Angular
- C#, WCF, Web Services, LINQ, Visual Studio 2008/2010, TFS.
- Experience in database design, SQL Server 2005/2008, TSQL
- Proven experience in system integrations across multiple software platforms
- Proven experience in designing and building high volume data driven applications.
- Proficiency in using architectural design utilities like Visio, ERDs, UML.
- Experience with BizTalk is helpful, but not required.
- Strong desire to mentor other team members.
- Demonstrably strong skills in object oriented design, patterns and programming.
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code.
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills.
Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Please send resume with appropriate information to email@example.com