Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: St. Peters, MO
- Work with Business and Engineering stakeholders in our collaborative culture
- Work with Product Owners and Stakeholders to define technical options for QA automation, testing activities and performing QA analysis
- Contribute to technical roadmap with the development team and product leadership
- Collaborate with other product team members (UX, architects, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
- Actively participate in meetings and events to acquire product knowledge of future projects
- Stay current with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work closely with the developers and engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
- Triaging test failures and producing triaging reports
- Writing system and feature-based test plans from functional specifications
- Executing complex test plans with an understanding of how to build new coverage into the existing automation test suite.
- Collaborating with development organizations to understand how development changes affect ongoing test automation efforts
- Gathering metrics and providing test coverage analysis based on automated test results
- Test REST API endpoints, creating collections to test HTTP requests and responses
- Analyze, plan and implement test automation standards and strategies
- Research new testing technologies develop cutting-edge automation and provide product enhancements and/or recommendations
- Establish automated test environment
- Develop test automation framework
- Develop test automation script design pattern
- Test script execution and coordinating test script execution using test management tool and automation tool
- Support the overall architectural evolution of the automation framework
- Perform test automation and quality control functions
- Create, update, maintain and execute automation suites and other testing tools as needed for use by QA.
- Investigate bugs using various available tools and server logs
- Actively participate in Agile development methodologies
- Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed
- Build and maintain automated test cases using Java, Python or similar programming languages
- Enhance, maintain existing automation test tools such as C# and Selenium.
- Architect new automation frameworks as needed
- Ensure that architecture principles and standards are consistently applied
- 3+ years of experience in Manual testing, automation testing
- 3+ years of hands on experience in tools like Selimium, Loadrunner, Protractor
- Knowledge of C#, Java script
- Experience in database design, SQL Server 2005/2008, TSQL
- Proven experience in system integrations across multiple software platforms
- Proven experience in testing high volume data driven applications.
- Strong desire to mentor other team members.
- Demonstrably strong skills in object oriented design, patterns and programming.
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code.
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills.
Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Please send resume with appropriate information to firstname.lastname@example.org